JellyPages.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

We are so excited about Christmas! 
Here are a few of our favorite things to do at Christmas time!

Chloe - My favorite thing is waking up early Christmas morning to get presents.
Halle - My favorite thing is to share kindness.
Jasmine - My favorite thing is to open presents. 
Jaylen - My favorite thing is when Santa brings me presents.
Jaxon - My favorite thing is to go see Santa.
Jesus - My favorite thing is to go shopping for presents.
Jocelyn - My favorite thing is to decorate my house.
Kady - My favorite thing is to unwrap presents with my family.
Landon - My favorite thing is to wrap presents.
Liliana - My favorite thing is to open presents. 
Micah - My favorite thing is eating gingerbread men and making cooking for Santa
Olivia - My favorite thing is drinking hot chocolate.
Swetha - My favorite thing is seeing Santa.
Zoe - My favorite thing is to put out decorations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment