JellyPages.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Weather

We have been learning about different types of weather. 
Here are our favorite types of weather...

Chloe - My favorite weather is when it snows. You can make snow angels.
Halle - My favorite weather is when it is cold. You can make a snowman.
Isaiah - My favorite weather is when it snows. You can make snow ice cream.
Jasmine - My favorite weather is when it is cool in the fall. You can jump in the leaves.
Jaxon - My favorite weather is when it is hot. I like to go surfing.
Jaylen - My favorite weather is when it is raining. You can jump in the mud puddles.
Jesus - My favorite weather is when it is raining. I like to play in the rain.
Kady - My favorite weather is when it snows. I like to play in the snow.
Landon - My favorite weather is when it snows. I like to make a snowman.
Lily - My favorite weather is when it is sunny and hot. I like to go swimming.
Micah - My favorite weather is when it is raining. You can open the door and look at the water.
Olivia - My favorite weather is when it is cool in the spring. We can go to different places. 
Swetha - My favorite weather is when it is sunny and hot. I like to play in the park.
Zoe - My favorite weather is when it is rainy. I like to jump in the puddles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment