JellyPages.com

Friday, January 15, 2016

Winter Is "Snow" Much Fun!!!
We have been learning about the season of winter! 
Here are some of our favorite winter activities...
Chloe - I like to build snowmen and open presents at Christmas. 
Halle - I like to have snowball fights.
Jasmine - I like to make snow angels.
Jaxon - I like to have a snowball fight with my brother and mom.
Jaylen - I like to make snow angels.
Jesus - I like to go ice skating.
Jocelyn - I like to go sledding.
Kady - I like to play in the snow.
Landon - I like to make a snowman.
Liliana - I like to go sledding.
Micah - I like to build Sonic in the snow.
Olivia - I like to build Monster High snowmen in the snow.
Raigan -  I like to go sledding.
Swetha - I like to pick up the snow.
Zoe - I like to go ice skating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment